Treatment and signs of impotence
When a man has erectile dysfunction, several signs may indicate this:
- No involuntary erection in the morning or at night;
- It is impossible to keep the sexual organ in working condition during intercourse;
- The erection is not complete and it is not always possible to achieve the desired level of penile tension;
- A man in his reproductive years experiences a decline in libido levels;
- Premature ejaculation is common and can be seen even with a lot of experience;
- Lack of erection or decreased erection. This means that a man cannot bring his organ to a fighting state even with great desire.
If a man has at least one of the above signs, you can assume the presence of impotence. If the number of signs is more than one, you can assume that the disease is in a rather neglected state. In most situations, you can be helped by special medications, which are available at https://svensktapotek.net/. There are situations where erectile dysfunction may be a temporary phenomenon that goes away. This occurs in the following situations:
- Premature ejaculation can occur because a man does not have sex regularly. As a result, he loses the ability to hold off orgasm for long periods of time. Once sexual intercourse is regular, the problem will go away.
- With increased sexual activity, there may be a lack or decrease in sexual tension. With constant irritation of the receptors of the genitals, there may be a decrease in their sensitivity, leading to a lack of response to irritants. Depending on the amount of exertion of a sexual nature, the duration of this phenomenon will depend.
Causes for which impotence may occur
If a man has an erectile dysfunction, it may be the cause of a separate problem or be a symptom of another disease. The erection itself is an aggregate of several systemic reactions, so if there is a violation on one of the levels, impotence may occur. There are a number of reasons why a man may be diagnosed with impotence.
- Various injuries to the sexual organ. If a man’s penis or scrotum has been damaged, there is a high chance that he will have impotence.
- Smoking and alcohol also lead to decreased sexual activity.
- Liver diseases. When the liver is subjected to complicated viral diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis, etc.) then the metabolism is disturbed. As a result, there is a decrease in the level of testosterone produced, which leads to sexual impotence.
- Inflammation of the prostate gland, can also be one of the causes of reduced libido.
- Disorders of normal blood circulation in the body. An erection is a process that depends on the flow of venous blood in the penis. If there is a decrease in this flow, the erection will worsen. The most common disease that can affect potency is atherosclerosis of the abdominal aorta. In the pelvic area, it is divided into two main branches, which work as a source for the normal blood supply to the genitals. In this situation, you can use the drugs that are available at https://svensktapotek.net/viagra-professional/.